Tiagn offers a financial services platform through our website and retail stores (the “Service”) that allows people to send currencies to other territories (“exchange services”).
As a consumer you have the right to limit some but not all sharing, Federal law requires us to tell you what data we collect, how we do it and what part of it gets shared.
Federal law requires us to collect your data for at least 5 years, the type of personal information collected depends on the LibertyPay services you use. Personal information collected can include but is not limited to:
- Contact information such as phone, full name, address;
- Identification such as Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number or other government identification number and date of birth;
- Account transactions activity;
- Your recipient contact information and identification, such as their names, phone numbers, local ID number and bank account details
- Technological footprint, this is the information our system obtains when you access our website or apps that is automatically recorded by our servers. Included but not limited to your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, the date and time you access our website and cookies information.
By using LibertyPay services you consent to our collection, transfer and storage of your personal information by computers or other transfer or storage devices in the United States and elsewhere.
HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
We collect your personal information from our daily operations, when you create a transaction or update a receiver’s information.
WHAT WE SHARE
LibertyPay complies with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley act by storing customer's personal data in a secure manner. LibertyPay will not disclose personal information to third parties such as telemarketers without customer's permission. This information is strictly confidential under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and The Privacy Act of 1974.
|Reasons we share your information||Is this shared?|
|With our financial partners to complete daily operations (e.g., to prevent fraud, bounces)||Yes|
|With our partners for daily operations (e.g., for compliance)||Yes|
|To cooperate with government investigations||Yes|
|For marketing with other financial companies||No|
|With non-affiliates for marketing||No|